Thursday, September 17, 2026

If it weren't for bad luck

 Ide have no luck at all.

So to continue with that tire. I was filling it once a week when the low tire pressure light came on and it was only the back drivers side tire that needed filled.

Last Saturday I took it to Walmart auto center since the place I got the tires is only open Monday-Friday till 5:00

I was a walk in and they told me they would get to it as soon as possible.

I walked to the pharmacy to get my prescriptions

She told me they didn't have any ready. I told her I got the text saying they were ready. I pulled out my phone only to discover I never did the text ALL to have them filled. OOPS! She said it would be about 25 minutes. I told her no problem I'm also waiting on my car.

I sat on the bench and waited

When I finally got my prescriptions I went back to the auto center and waited some more.
Turns out I picked up a nail somewhere and it went in at an angle towards the outside wall of the tire so it couldn't be repaired. I had to buy a new tire. I asked if just one would be ok or if I needed to buy two. He assured me just one would be fine.

By the time I got home and forced myself to do some cleaning, I was done for the day. I never did finish everything I wanted to get done.

6 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Some days are like that. I plan to get some cleaning and organizing done from tomorrow into the weekend. I hope for the best.

Ginny Hartzler said...

We have never heard of this kind of tire puncture. A frustrating day! No wonder you didn't get much done, I would never even have managed the cleaning.

Duni said...

I'm sorry about the tire troubles. It's always one thing or another. A repairman is coming to our house as I write...

Shug said...

Good thing that you decided to take it in and get it looked at. Days like that seem wasted but in reality, this probably saved you from stress down the road. Tire is fixed and you have your meds which was two big accomplishments.

Yeliz'in Keşifleri said...

thanks for your sharing

My Mind's Eye said...

Good googly gook Ann the tire saga solved finally but $$$$
I finally signed up for auto fill at my pharmacy because I've done the very same thing.
Hugs Cecilia

Related Posts with Thumbnails