Even though I'm the only one in the office now, I'm not totally alone every day. Two days a week my manager comes from out of town and is there. Some weeks the division president also comes to spend part of the day. When he comes he always buys lunch. He usually asks what I want and some days I suggest things and other days I let him pick. The last visit he asked what I wanted for lunch and I said it didn't matter. He asked if I liked Chinese and I said yes. I gave him a menu that we had just gotten in the mail a few days earlier that was supposedly a new place.
No idea what he ordered but I got sweet and sour chicken with fried rice. The chicken had NO sauce on it at all. It was tasty but not the sweet and sour chicken I'm used to.
Any way, each meal came with a fortune cookie. I opened mine up and didn't realize it had something on both sides. At first I thought this was my fortune. I thought maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket.
Later I noticed this on the other side.
Hmm, I wonder what goal or dream I should go for. The only thing I can think of right now is to get my doctor to give me answers about my MRI.
No comments:
Post a Comment