Monday's are so much easier to deal with when I have a little help from my friends. Since I think I've got the greatest friends on earth I want to share them with everyone. Monday's are dedicated to the best bloggers I know, my pals. You could be next.
This is going to be the last Meet my friends post until after the first of the year. But today you will be meeting JP from A Quiet Corner. Now I can’t recall exactly how I found her or if maybe she found me. Either way I find her blog delightful. She shares beautiful pictures, wonderful stories and even takes you along kayaking.
I chose this picture from her blog that was at one time in her header because I think that it is a most beautiful quiet corner.
1) How long have you been blogging and what made you start? Hmmmm...Although I can hardly believe it, I've been blogging for about 2 1/2 years and I owe it all to my friend and former neighbor, Lisa of Two Bears Farm. She walked me through the initial set-up along with teaching me the "ins and outs" and continues to help me whenever I reach out to her. She is WONDERFUL...:)
2) What is one piece of advice you would give to a new blogger? Be truthful with what you say and by all means HAVE FUN with it!
3) Do you have any hobbies or special talents? Hmmmm...I would have to say OUTDOORS...NATURE....MY DOGS...EXERCISING (walking, the gym three times a week, Tai Chi) would summarize my hobbies however, I do not consider myself talented in any way. I'm just me...:)
4) Of course you love all the blogs you visit but share a link to one of those and tell us why we should check it out. I actually have two: Chatty Crone and Forest Walk Art both for different reasons. The former always makes you smile while the latter always makes you think.
5) What is the one things that totally makes you crazy? Pee on the toilet seat.
6) Give one random thought. BE GRATEFUL...it is the mother of all other virtues!