Saturday, January 23, 2016

Repost from the beginning

This is a repost from January 22 2009.  This was the very early day of my blog. I had only been blogging for about 3 months. This post had 3 page views and 1 comment. I'm pretty sure that the page counter I mention was taken down shortly after this post


LOL, I just added a counter to my blog the other day. I can't even remember where I found it, but anyway, I thought it would be nice to see how many people actually pass through here. Right now my counter reads "10" I feel so pitiful.

Aside from that, I bought a new program that I have been looking at forever. About a year ago I found Dazzling Reflections at http://www.poppyhilldesigns.com/ I downloaded their free trial and I was totally fascinated with it. Finally, last week I broke down and bought the program and just got it the other day. It is so much fun. The program makes it so easy to create kaleidoscopes from your own pictures. I've been doing a lot of playing and will be putting together some fun stuff for you soon. Here's just a tiny little sample of what I've done.





9 comments:

bichonpawz said...

Hey Ann! Very cool program! I look forward to seeing some of your creations. Do you have an iphone? There are some apps that do this very same thing...for a lot less money! I have one that I recently downloaded and haven't had time to play with yet, but it is very similar to this! Stay safe in the storm!!

Out on the prairie said...

So now the counter is in the double figures. I have had one for quite a bit, well over one hundred thousand.

MadSnapper said...

I popped over to look at it and i can see it has things you can use in crafts to, liked PDF files that you can print and cut out stuff... have fun and we know you WILL...

Hootin Anni said...

I used to use the kaleidoscope feature on my PSPro to make blog templates, but haven't used it in ages. It IS fun. Enjoy.

Marg said...

Oh that sounds like great fun. Bet you will have lots of fun with all that. Can't wait to see the results.

Sandee said...

Have fun with your new program. Sounds like grand fun.

I took all my statistical stuff down a while back. It just doesn't matter anymore. Not to worry.

Have a fabulous day Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Christine said...

I've found kaleidoscopes fascinating so that must be a fun program!

Unknown said...

Wow, you showed so much potential from the very start, and it has been realized time and time again since!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

You know and do so much already and now kaleidoscopes too! I don't look at my early posts... I'm an uninteresting soul who apparently isn't taking the blogging industry by storm!!...:)JP

Related Posts with Thumbnails