Saturday, July 3, 2021

flagged

On my post yesterday Sandra from Madsnapper left me the comment  you can proably decorate this cake with your eyes closed.. at least they did not want a flag, that would be harder


Well I never did get around to taking pictures at work of the 4th of July cakes I made but I knew I had some in the archives that were flag related. It's actually quite easy to do a flag cake.

This one was for a family reunion. I remember asking the woman who ordered it about it and she explained but I don't recall what the story was behind this cake


This one was pretty simple also.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are lovely, and so festive! I do see that they would be pretty easy. A perfect post for this weekend!

MadSnapper said...

proof i have no idea how to decorate a cake or even a house ha ha.. i like all three, since i can't hem a straight hem, or draw a straight line, if i tried this the rows would look like a drunk did them

Hootin Anni said...

I like 'em. The 1st one especially!!!

Martha said...

Great job Ann! The first one is my favorite. :)

Forsythia said...

I love your flag cakes. Takes me back nearly 50 years when we were in the stands watching the Rose Parade in Pasadena, CA on the day of the Rose Bowl. Parade began with a cavalcade of horses, with each rider carrying a flag. People in the stands began standing up. A voice yelled, "Sit down!" Another voice replied, "Stand up, Buster. Them's the American flags!"

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Those are so pretty. I LOVE the last one!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are all very nice looking.

The Feminine Energy said...

Ann, you are soooo talented with your cake decorating. I wonder if this could be a "side job" for extra money after you retire? Something to think about. ~Andrea xoxoxo

CheerfulMonk said...

I've never seen cakes like that. What a neat idea. And well done. ❤️

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

awesome results and a bit of a change from some of your birthday ones...

My Tata's Cottage said...

Those cake designs were perfect.

Florence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails