I want to thank Martha from Seaside Simplicity for the great blog post idea. I copied the questions from her blog and here they are with my answers.
1. Morning or Night - I was always more of a night person until I started working in the bakery. Now that I've been both, I prefer mornings.
2. Coffee or Tea -For years I was a tea person. I loved the smell of coffee but hated the taste. One day at work we were out of cappuccino so I made coffee with hot cocoa mixed in and the rest is history. I don't drink it with cocoa any more but I drink way more coffee than I ever did tea.
3. Text or Call - I prefer to text. Since my hearing has gotten bad I have trouble hearing on the phone so texting is way easier.
4. Small town or Big city -I'm a small town girl all the way.
5. Beer or Wine - I very rarely drink but if I had my choice I would have wine. I don't like the taste or the smell of beer.
6. Messy or Tidy -I can be a little of both. My house is actually pretty tidy but if I'm crafting I make a huge mess and my craft room frequently needs cleaned.
7. Introvert or Extrovert - Introvert unless I'm with someone I know well
8. Cats or Dogs - Both. I prefer animals of any kind
9. English or Math - I would have to say neither
10. Sweet or Savory -I like both but probably go for the sweet more often than the savory
11. Beach or Mountains - This one is too close to call. I could be happy with either one
12. Predictability or Excitement - I'm a very boring person and quite predictable.
13. Time machine or Magic wand - A magic wand for sure and if I ever wanted to time travel all I would have to do is wave my wand.