Friday, July 30, 2021

Playing

Besides my Cricut machine I also have a cuddlebug which is a manual die cutting machine. The last couple times I've tried to use it, it hasn't cut very well. I decided to play with it the other day to see if I could figure out what I was doing wrong. Of course that required some time on the computer to investigate. I tried a couple things and lo and behold it's now cutting like it should. 
The pinecone die not only cuts the shape but it also emobsses to give the piece a more realistic look

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have never heard of such a thing! WHAT does it cut??

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad you got it to work again. ❤️

MadSnapper said...

That will be beautiful on a card. It's really pretty glad you could figure it out. It's good brain exercise to plus it's really nice to look at

Hootin Anni said...

That's super. And a great subject to experiment with!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love it! I've always loved the Fall leaves that people make too! Are you going to try some of those? Enjoy!

Sandee said...

Beautiful. I know nothing about this machine, but you sure makes some cools things with it. Glad you got it working right.

Have a fabulous day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Jeanette said...

That is pretty impressive! Don't you love when you get something to work like it should?

DeniseinVA said...

That's a great little machine and your pinecone is very, very pretty!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I LOVE IT! Pinecones are my favorite.

Duni said...

I've been eyeing such a machine. There are tons of dies to choose from!

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

I see heaps of crafters using die-cutting machines, and so many online sellers of the shapes they have made - there is an extraordinary amount of cutters and so forth. Thanks for sharing...

Ida said...

That's a neat die. My Cuttlebug broke last year so I ended up buying Stampin'Up big die machine since they don't make Cuttlebug any longer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails