Sunday, July 4, 2021

Independence day

 So on this 4th of July we celebrate our independence



We'll have picnics, go to parades, set of fireworks.

We'll thank those who were brave enough to fight for our freedom.


John F. Kennedy

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty."


Galatians 5:13

"For you have been called to live in freedom. Use your freedom to serve one another in love."



Wishing all my U.S. friends a happy 4th of July. For those of you who live elsewhere I wish you a day filled with love and happiness.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I really like this post, I can tell you put a lot of thought and time into it. Will you be off? Will Presely get to see fireworks? Will Gibbs be scard of them? Perhaps I need to tune in tomorrow for the answers.

Pam said...

Happy 4th to you. No plans, was not concerned about it but then wife of old boyfriend asked me to come and enjoy their cookout. HAHA....I know, makes you wonder if I will be the meal!! Cooked over the open fire!!! NOPE, it just sounds funny when I refer to her as my ex BFs wife! Course the is the the couple I did engagement pics, courthouse wedding pics and just a few weeks ago big wedding pics of....thinking I will not be the meal!

MadSnapper said...

happy 4th agree with Ginny, beautiful post and covered everything well... enjoy your mini vacation.. get your decorator gene going and stare at the bathroom, ha ha

Martha said...

Happy 4th to you too - enjoy!

The Feminine Energy said...

Happy 4th of July, Ann! ~Andrea xoxoxo

Kate said...

A nice post Ann - enjoy the day.

Forsythia said...

Happy Fourth of July!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

AMEN!

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

Belated wishes

New Zealand uses ANZAC day shared with Australia to remember those who have served...

My Tata's Cottage said...

This was a nice tribute to the USA> Thank you. The quote and Scripture were perfect.

Florence said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails