Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Gas wars

 I suppose it really isn't a war but there is a huge difference in gas prices between Ohio and Pennsylvania again. I've said it before, if the savings is minimal I will just get it down the road from my house. If it's higher I'll drive the 15 miles to Ohio. I later read that the governor of Ohio has suspended gas taxes for the next 90 days. Looks like I'll be going to Ohio for a while.

Sunday I had to fill up for the week. I took two not so good pictures at each of the places and then asked AI to do a side by side comparison for me.


I couldn't believe it when I checked my app for the Love's price and then drove by Country Fair. That's a whole dollar difference in price. Well I don't have to tell you where I filled up this week.

1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You really know how to do your homework!

Related Posts with Thumbnails