Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Angels among us


Angels we have heard on high
Sweetly singing o’er the plains,
And the mountains in reply
Echoing their joyous strains.



Every time  you hear a bell, an angel gets it's wings


Luke 2:8-16King James Version (KJV)


8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.
9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.
12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are beautiful! Is the last one for the top of your tree?

Duni said...

What a beautiful Angel!

Out on the prairie said...

I have a few boxed away. The tiny battery powered tree in my blog is my decorations so far.May go out and gaze at others tonight.

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful post and angel. Wishing you a blessed Christmas.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

are these your angels? they are so so very beautiful.. i might have to come up their and poke you. I have been humming and whistling this song for days. this morinng i told bob i need to listen to some music , Angels we have heard on high is driving me nuts in the loop in my head. i opened this and now the loop is back... it is beautiful though and perfect for the angels

Marg said...

That is such a great song, and what a pretty Angel. It is fun reading the Chrismas carols. Hope you have a great day.

Sharkbytes said...

You got it all right!

Sandee said...

What a lovely post. Angels and the scriptures. Lovely.

Have a fabulous day. My best to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Christine said...

I love that carol and the passage of Scripture is just lovely!
I really enjoyed your post!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

A beautiful post, Ann! Your angels are gorgeous and I really enjoyed visiting!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

They are gorgeous and the pix are perfect, Ann!...:)JP

BeadedTail said...

Very pretty! I love angels!

Unknown said...

Very well done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails