Saturday, September 22, 2018

Hello fall

I played in the craft room just a bit again yesterday. It worked out perfectly to use as a welcome to fall.

First I started with plain white cardstock and I used cotton balls to rub on different shades of ink to cover the entire area.

I did the same thing to a smaller square piece of white cardstock which I then embossed and rubbed the raised areas to highlight the embossing.

Then I put it together with some colored cardstock and ribbon to make a card.

I forgot about protecting the back of the card from the ink that was all over the mat I was working on. Oh well. I guess the back has some decoration too.



9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow! This is stunning. A high class and complex craft. And the back lets people know that it is really home made. Truly beautiful.

MadSnapper said...

I love it. really pretty and love that embossed part. the back looks like it was meant to be that way, made from the same card stock.. needs your signature on the back, made my ann

Grace said...

So pretty! I love your cards.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is one beautiful card! Glad you did some crafting.

Sandee said...

Very pretty fall card. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ann Thompson said...

Thank you. I started out with no particular plan in mind and this is where it ended up

Ann Thompson said...

Aww thanks. I had no idea what I was doing I just went in and started playing

Ann Thompson said...

Why thank you.

Reeni said...

That is REALLY nice! You make the best cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails