Saturday, October 2, 2021

I'm glad that's over.

 Yesterday started out good. Then I got to work and it was all down hill from there.  One thing after another annoyed me and then people were involved and it only got worse. When I left work I made a quick stop to pick things up so that I didn't have to go anywhere today. I waited in line forever because Walmart will only open 2 registers with a live cashier. Then when it's finally my turn, my credit card says "can not process request." I tried it three times before it finally worked. The final straw was the jerk who was tailgating me on the way home.

Today is going to be a no people day. I doubt that one people free day will be enough to refresh me but it'll have to do.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

We all need quiet times alone. And you need it really bad right now! Hope you have a restful day.

Terra said...

I hope your no people day refreshes you. Sometimes that works a treat.

Hootin Anni said...

I personally like All days that are no people days. They can be annoying. And, I'm not innocent of that trait either...ask Bud.

Enjoy the quiet.

Kate said...

A "no people" day - I can totally relate . . . enjoy yours. ^^

Sandee said...

I hope your day off is wonderful and people free. Hugs. ♥♥♥

Rose said...

I do hope you can enjoy the day...I wish you could have two days off together...but in suppose there are advantages to them being spread out.

Hootin Anni said...

"they" Asian people

Hootin Anni said...

Not Asian either. Good grief. Supposed to read "they" as in people

Grace said...

"And then people were involved and it only got worse" - this is priceless...

Jeanette said...

I hope you are thoroughly enjoying your no people day today!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

((Hugs)) Sorry about your frustrating day.

Pam said...

I don't like those days!! And I am better off hiding from people when I have those days. Seems like its a thing that something will happen first thing in the morn and it seems to be downhill from there. I am generally laid back but there are the idots that get on the road that tick me off so fast. I can very easily get road rage!!!

The Feminine Energy said...

Oh. How. I. Can. Relate. Ann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gawd* Enjoy your people-free day today, honey. I am rejoicing right along with you. ~Andrea xoxoxo

susan q said...

Very annoying to say the least at Walmart with only 1 live check out and the other 20 items or less. What is their game with that? Not everyone is or can do self checkout. I waited in line as long as it took me to shop. Stay home today and pull the covers over your head and veg out!

CheerfulMonk said...

I wish you had more time off. 😕

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

Ann you need a 2 week vacation, some place restful but beautiful - away from both home and people

Related Posts with Thumbnails