Saturday, August 8, 2026

Birthday cards.

Wade's youngest daughter's birthday is in August. I send all his kids birthday cards.
This is the one that I made for her

And here is the inside. Actually that is the inside of the second card that I made. I did two using different papers

The front of the second card.
I decided to try using card sketches to come up with different ideas for cards. I also used a stamp for the inside of this one instead of hand writing or printing. 

16 comments:

Duni said...

I love your handmade cards, Ann! I also like to stamp my sentiments.

CheerfulMonk said...

Those are nice. 😊

Linda G said...

Nice cards

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You make the prettiest cards. I've quit sending cards and I miss them. I should get busy and make some! Happy weekend my friend!

jabblog said...

They really are lucky to have such special cards made for them.

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann both cards are just lovely and so unique. I bet Wade's daughter was very pleased with it
Hugs to you and Gibbs
Cecilia

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Very nice! I wish I were more crafty. :) :)

photowannabe said...

I really love these cards, especially because they were handmade by you.
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are so cute.

HappyK said...

The cards are lovely. NICE job.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I like the 2nd one best, and I do like the stamped on words. My family and friends are acknowledged with emails, and text, but you know that

Granny Sue said...

Such a cool craft, Ann. You are quite talented.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Gorgeous cards, Ann!

Lori said...

Very nice.

Rose said...

You are so talented! I wondered the other day are you still doing any sewing?

The Happy Whisk said...

You're so thoughtful and creative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails