I've mentioned it before but it's always worth using as blog fodder. When the big boss comes to the office he always buys lunch. He usually asks what I want. There have been a few times when I give suggestions but more often than not I let him pick. I mean after all, he is the one paying.
This particular day I said I didn't have any ideas. He suggested Panera Bread. I've been there a few times with Amanda and I love their chicken bacon ranch sandwich with the broccoli cheese soup. Of course that's what I ordered.
I had never suggested Panera before because I know he's not real big on fast food and didn't know if he would like this place or not. I'm guessing he's more likely to decline if it's McDonalds or Burger King though.
3 comments:
We like Panera. And I never considered them fast food. Especially considering their wait times. I haven't tried this sandwich, it looks excellent! I will order it next time we go there.
P.A. what did your boss think about you snapping your lunch?
You seem to have a nice boss!
Post a Comment