Tuesday, October 6, 2026

I was impressed.

 I sometimes have too much fun using AI. One day I was sitting there thinking about how I needed a hair cut. I snapped a quick, very bad selfie.

Then using the texting apps remix feature on my phone, I asked it to give me a flattering hair style and makeup. Why I asked for makeup is beyond me because I never use it. I just don't want to be bothered with it.

Any way, this is the picture it gave me.

I saw the picture and was totally impressed because this is the hair cut I normally get. When I actually went to get my hair cut I told her I had to show her something. She even said, yep, that's the haircut you get. When she was finished she turned me around in the chair to face the mirror and said "see, just like the picture."

17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I really love the haircut!! I wish mine would behave this way.

Diana said...

Funny that the AI just guessed your usual haircut, and that your hairdresser recognised it straight away. Asking for makeup when you never wear it made me smile too. The result really is beautiful, and nice that she turned the chair around to match it to the picture.
https://canalsandcitrus.blogspot.com

Donna said...

I love it! Great shot!!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

That is funny that AI suggested the haircut you usually get. It does look really good.

Linda G said...

Beautiful

Carol said...

I love the haircut!

Duni said...

The haircut suits you very well, Ann!

Sandee said...

Beautiful haircut. I'm letting my hair grow and want this haircut without the bangs. Beautiful.

I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann that is a perfect hair cut style for you....JUST perfect.
I love it....
Hugs Cecilia

Debbie Nolan said...

Oh Ann I certainly like this hair cut. It is just the perfect length. So nice we can get advice and photos on line for what we want to have done. Used to be when you went to the beautician they had magazines with hair styles and we could maybe select something to see if it would be a good style for us. Take care - we had frost on the pumpkin here this morning. Our first frost! Maybe you had some too. Hugs!

HappyK said...

That is a great looking haircut for you.

The Happy Whisk said...

I love that do on you!

Jeanette said...

That is a great style on you!

photowannabe said...

Your haircut shows off the silver hair which is very flattering for your skin tones. I love that makeup for you. It makes your eyes sparkle. Hang on to that AI rendition .. sometime when you have time give yourself that look. Nothing wrong with the way you are everyday ... but I just love the sparkle in your eyes. (:0)
Sue

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That picture is really awesome. Love your hair.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

What a lovely haircut!!!

Chatty Crone said...

Okay, you look beautiful both ways girlfriend. I do like the haircut.

Related Posts with Thumbnails