Thursday, October 1, 2026

Welcome October.

 How did we get to October already? Did we skip over all the other months? It sure feels like it sometimes. 

Even though I had already decorated at work I decided to take a few things in from home. These are sitting right in front of my computer. 


I didn't pull all my fall decorations out at home this year so I thought I would take a few to work to enjoy. Then I decided to see what AI could do with this picture.

First I asked it to just change the background and I think I asked to make it look like an oil painting.


Then I asked it give it a plain background and make it look like an oil painting.


I'm not quite sure why it put the paintbrush on the side of the picture. I think I like the first attempt better.

2 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm with you about what happened to September?! I like the decoration. :)

Ginny Hartzler said...

You set the scene perfectly!

Related Posts with Thumbnails