Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Did it again

Went and skipped another day of blogging. For those of you who have been encouraging me to get that decorating done you'll be happy to know that while I wasn't blogging I was decking the halls.

Sunday was a frustrating, long and busy day at work and when I got home, after a bit of lounging it was time for dinner. Then my daughter came over and was there till rather late (for me). After she left I headed to bed.

Monday I spent the day off doing some more decorating as well as trying to figure out the dilemma I was having with my desktop connecting to the internet. Now the computer is back up and running, the decorating is done and it'll be on to cookies, cards and present wrapping.

For today just a little season picture


I almost wish that I could walk down the street of this old fashioned town. A step back in time to a Christmas long ago when things were simpler.

14 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

Just as you say, a lovely tranquil picture. I'm sure Christmas wasn't as hectic as it is now adays, I remember it as being the last couple of weeks before the big day only.
Briony
x

Out on the prairie said...

I missed the wagon rides at a small town to the SE of me last weekend.I rode on a tractor drawn one may times through the summer.

Marg said...

Oh goodness, that is a great picture. Such nice peaceful times. Hope you have a good Tuesday.

MadSnapper said...

wildly clapping over the decorating DONE... woo hoo ... pretty pic and I would like to walk down an old town street just for one day... I like the Christmas movies because of seeing the old towns they usr

Duni said...

Can't wait to see pics of your decorations :)

Sandee said...

I'm glad you had a great day off and got so many things done. I'm guessing you'll be busy at work right up until Christmas.

Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Donna said...

Love the street scene...wouldn't it be something to walk down it?!
hughugs

Grace said...

I missed you on Monday...

Marie said...

glad you enjoyed your day off. :) I've been wrapping gifts and now I've got to get cards ready to be mailed...we haven't even taken a pic for it yet. lol

Christine said...

No worries, Ann, the pace is hectic this time of year but so glad you were able to deck the halls! I've been caught up in all that over the weekend too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

The picture is wonderful! I hope things calm down at work, but I am afraid it will only get busier as Christmas approaches.

Hootin Anni said...

Ahhh yes...the simple life. No more stressed of the likes today. Me too.

Hootin Anni said...

Ahhh yes...the simple life. No more stressed of the likes today. Me too.

BeadedTail said...

You must be doing a lot of decorating! Can't wait to see it! Glad you enjoyed some time with your daughter. Yes, simpler days would be welcomed here too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails