Saturday, December 17, 2016

Not as planned

I was planning on showing you a few pictures from our Christmas party at work but my phone doesn't want to upload them to google photos so I can't do that.

I can tell you that I killed my diet yesterday by chowing down on way too much food. We had lots of fun, lots of laughs and did very little work.

Alternate plan, you get two old pictures I did who knows how long ago. The angel in each picture is the same one. It's a fiber optic tree topper that I got for a Christmas present years ago from my brother and his wife. I've taken lots of pictures of her over the years and although she's not on top of my tree these days, she is out and lit every night.


13 comments:

Grace said...

Party season and austere eating habits get a pass...The angel is lovely.

Ginny Hartzler said...

She is beautiful! Shucks about the party pictures. NO ONE can diet at Christmas time, it is setting yourself up for failure. It is just impossible. So I say - enjoy the holiday food and start your diet on January 1st. It will be much easier.

crafty cat corner said...

Such a beautiful fairy, it makes me want to make one.
Briony
x

Hootin Anni said...

Oh my goodness....she is gorgeous!! I think I'd have it on display somewhere all year long. Wow.

Maybe you could email your photos to yourself from the phone. Save 'em that way?

Christine said...

Too much temptation food wise this time of year!
Your angel is so pretty!

MadSnapper said...

she is beautiful, especially the last shot showing all her details. glad you had a fun party, now let the diet begin again. noooooo wait til after Christmas...

Out on the prairie said...

At the party I went to, I said I might explode if I ate more. Then I got up and got a few more wings.

bichonpawz said...

Don't sweat it Ann...the holidays are for eating! Your angel is beautiful!! I agree with Hootin' Annie...just mail the photos to yourself! Or you can grab an app from the App Store...like Image Transfer. Works great!

Donna said...

Nothing prettier than an Angel...
hughugs

Connie said...

She is beautiful. Breaking a diet at Christmas is part of the holiday tradition :) Why should you be any different than the rest of us, LOL. The truth is if I worked in a bakery I don't think that I could stay on a diet . . . you amaze me :)

Sandee said...

So far I've not been overeating. I'm sure I will, but so far. I'm glad you had a great day at work.

Love the angels. Your tree topper is my favorite. I'd have it out and lit too.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs.

Sandee said...

I forgot the ♥♥♥

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Beautiful photos of a beautiful angel. Yup, ditto on the food overload. So much yummy foods this time of year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails