Friday, December 30, 2016

For a limited time only

Some things are best when they are limited, some things not. For example over eating should be for a limited time only. Healthy eating shouldn't be limited. Now that I've over indulged for the holidays I'm trying to get back to a more healthy lifestyle. If only Wade would hurry up and eat the rest of the darn cookies.

Yogurt is one thing that I like to keep on hand for a snack and often take it to work with me. I found a flavor I'd never tried before


It wasn't bad but I can't say that it tasted much like orange.

What's your favorite "healthy" snack?

8 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

we keep finishing up the goodies, go shopping and come home with more. lol
Briony
x

MadSnapper said...

spoon of all natural peanut butter... did you check the sugar content in this? most of them have 10 or 12 grms of sugar..

Sandee said...

Fresh pineapple is my favorite snack. I don't have it often enough either. I'll have to fix that.

Have a fabulous day Ann. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Out on the prairie said...

I will look for this today!yum Happy New Year!

Ginny Hartzler said...

I guess my favorite healthy snack would be eggs, yogurt, or cereal. You need to try NOOSA, a new yogurt. It is from Australia I think. And the caramel swirl is awesome!!

Marie said...

does a peanut butter and banana sandwich count? it's with natural peanut butter and whole wheat bread. :)

BeadedTail said...

I like to cut up an apple into bite size pieces, put it in a bowl with a Tbsp of peanut butter and some walnuts and heat it up for 45 seconds in the microwave. The peanut butter melts and coats the apples so it tastes like a dessert but it's all healthy ingredients!

Grace said...

Celery! It's cool and crisp and crunchy. And fruit - not crazy about apples or oranges or bananas but pineapple, mango, grapes, cherries.

Related Posts with Thumbnails