Sunday, December 18, 2016

Ugly sweaters

Today we go back to Friday and I'll show you the few pictures I got from our ugly sweater contest. There were only 8 of us who did this and I don't have pictures of all of them.

 Starting top left and working down.
I didn't get a picture of myself at work so this is a bad one I took at home in the bedroom mirror. Below I have pictures of the headband and sweater but not on me. Under me is the front then the back of Janet. She started with the vest and attached flashing bulbs to it. She showed the back because near the bottom there is a little heart that says kiss me. Top right is Jeff our butcher. He had help from his son with his creation and as far as I was concerned he was the clear winner but he only took second place. He used duct tape, red ribbon, garland and battery operated lights. Michelle below Jeff is wearing her elf sweater dress. On the very bottom is the shoes I wore. I attached puffy bows to each of my shoes. They were my favorite part of my outfit.
 I purchased this sweater and then added red and gold garland around the neck and wrists. The headband below I glued on a matching piece of garland, small ornaments and a holiday pick
All of our sweaters made for a fun day and got lots of laughs and smiles from employees and customers alike. I'm thinking we'll probably do this again next year.

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What fun! And you look THIN, even in a sweater!

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Haha! So fun and so creative. I love your headband! You may have begun an annual tradition. :)

MadSnapper said...

I think this was a perfect idea for all of you and for the customers, a stress reliever from all the smiles and giggles. I got smiles and giggles from your shoes before I knew they were yours, your outfit is "ugly adoarable" the man did get the ugliest, I agree..

Hootin Anni said...

How fun! Jeff's a winner in my book!

Sandee said...

How fun. I love it when the employees do fun stuff like this. Those sweaters are ugly too. That's even more fun.

Have a fabulous day. Big hug to you and tons of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Grace said...

And it would have been even more fun if you had posted BIGGER pictures - It is fun for the customers when the staff does stuff like this...

Gingi said...

I LOVE ugly sweaters!! We had a Christmas party at the Navy base in Central California, and they were hosting an ugly sweater contest.. and out of 1500 people only TWO PEOPLE showed up in ugly sweaters!! haha... - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Connie said...

Looks like a fun time :) You don't look like you need to loose weight to me . . . you look great. Even in an ugly sweater, LOL.

BeadedTail said...

How fun! Jeff should've won!

Reeni said...

I love the elf dress! Don't think it's ugly at all! :) Yours is pretty darn CUTE too!!

peggy said...

I wish I could have been there, what a fun time.

Marie said...

love fun stuff like this! your sweater is so cute, not ugly. :)
glad everyone had fun!

Duni said...

How fun! I think your outfit is the best :)

Out on the prairie said...

too fun, I will have to post mine

Related Posts with Thumbnails