Friday, December 2, 2016

Unexpected deals.

I love a good bargain but I love it even more when I get an unexpected one. Last weekend I decided that since I only have one pair of jeans that fit I was going to buy myself a new pair. I didn't want to spend a ton of money so I chose a pair of black jeans that were just under ten dollars.

When I went through the register as the cashier rang them up she said "OOH, only $3" I replied "Score"

It wasn't until I got home that I noticed the price tag on them.


10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I feel sure we will be making a trip to Wal-Mart tomorrow!!!

Christine said...

What an unexpected bonus! Love it when that happens! Enjoy your new jeans all the more!

MadSnapper said...

wildly clapping... what a DEAL and what a great surprise at the cash register. do we get to see them ON YOU????

Out on the prairie said...

nice,you know I always like a bargain

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

For that price I would have ran back and got another pair! Great score from walmart! Happy holidays - K

Connie said...

What a lovely surprise . . . don't you just love it when something like that happens :)
Have a great day!
Connie :)

Jeanette said...

LOVE deals like that!

Sandee said...

Three bucks is a steal for a new pair of jeans. You did well.

Have a fabulous day Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Marie said...

that's a great deal..wow!!! things like this make me so happy! congrats!! I didn't like skinny jeans and now I love them. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Awesome!!! I love getting deals like that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails