JP from A quiet corner tagged me and I had to answer 11 questions. These were kind of tough and I chose to take a lighthearted approach to my answers.
You leave tomorrow morning for your excursion so you only have today to prepare. YOU are climbing Mt Everest
and I want to know:
1. What is in your backpack/sack that you will be taking with you?
Well naturally my camera will be in my bag and since I'm climbing a mountain I'm assuming that I'm going to be needing a supply of some kind of pain reliever.
2. When everyone runs out of food, would you share what food you have?
So long as I'm not down to my last chocolate bar I would be more than happy to share my food.
3. In your mind, what is at the top?
In my mind, I am at the top already finished with the climb
4. Where will you sleep tonight?
Tonight I will be sleeping in my nice warm comfortable bed.
5. A storm is forecast for the day of the climb. What will you do to help the others in your party?
Probably the nicest thing I can do to help them if there is a storm on the way is to stay home.
6. One party member was injured and had to be left behind on a cliff's edge...why?
because no one felt like carrying them?
7. Do you have any climbing experience?
Nope, so maybe I should stay behind :)
8. Did you offer to stay with the injured party?
If there is blood and or broken protruding bones, no I didn't.
9. Do you have/know any life saving skills?
Other than knowing how to dial 911 nope
10.The guide becomes blind, what would you do?
stop following him
11.You are exhausted, freezing and weather beaten...yet hours away from the summit, how do you energize yourself?
Oh no, I think I'm in serious trouble now. Hopefully I'll wake up and realize it's all a dream and I'm still in my warm comfortable bed
Now I'm supposed to come up with 11 questions and tag 11 people. Instead I'll just give all of you one question.
Since I really don't care to climb a mountain, I need you to bail me out of this trip. Where will you take me instead?