Thursday, July 25, 2019

More from Monday

I have just a few more pictures from Monday. No more of Presley, just a few of the park residents.


I just loved the punk style do on these birds.


This bear was the only one in this enclosure and the whole time we were standing there he kept pacing back and forth on that wood platform.


A family of baboons. A park employee walked by while were looking at these and told us that this was an entire family. There was the mother, father and I'm not sure how many little ones they had.

Because of the rain, there were a lot of animals that were napping and not about to come out.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The birds are fabulous!! The bear frightening. And the Baboons cute and inquisitive.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm afraid my heart goes out to the bear.

Anonymous said...

Rain does that to me too....:)jp

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those birds are cool! Sad to think that the bear might be filled with anxiety.

Ann said...

I was fascinated by the birds

Ann said...

I'm right there with you. I felt bad for him in there all alone and just pacing back and forth

Hootin Anni said...

I think those are secretary birds ... not sure. That weather really put a damoer on the whole day.

Marg said...

Those birds are terrific. What fun to see them. The bear is probably stressed out, the poor thing. HOpe you have a good day today.

Ann said...

I should have taken a picture of the plaque saying what they were. The weather was a pain but it was still fun

Ann said...

I thought the same thing about the bear.

Pam said...

haha...with you on the punk style of hair. Bet they never have a bad hair day either!

Rose said...

I love to go to the zoo, but also feel a little bit sorry for the animals. Some seem content and others are like the bear in yours...but then you think, they always have food and are provided for.

Related Posts with Thumbnails