Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Water bottle

Monday morning I was hanging out in the craft room for a bit. I saw a vinyl cutting file I liked but it wasn't a free one and I'm cheap. I headed into Photoshop elements to create my own. This was just a quote so all I had to do was pick some fonts and put the whole thing together. I saved it as a png file then uploaded it to Cricut design space. From there I cut the vinyl and then put it on a water bottle.

It's hard to see the words on the bottle but I left the quote up on the computer screen so you can read what it says.

This ended up being a nice gift to take to my friend Becky who I was having lunch with later that morning.

19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This looks like an expensive upscale bottle!

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhh, this is so cool! How was this done...getting the words onto the bottle like you did?

MadSnapper said...

that is amazing, i did not know you could make your own designs. does this mean you can cut out things from phototshop, like a flower and add to a card?

crafty cat corner said...

I know nothing about die cuts etc, sound complicated to me but the bottle is such a lovely gift.
Briony
x

Lin said...

You did a great job on that! VERY cute!

Sandee said...

What a lovely gift. I love it.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ann said...

Well thanks. The truth is the bottle cost 89 cents at Walmart and the vinly was $5 for a roll that was 12 x 48 inches. This was very very cheap to make

Ann said...

I'll work on post showing how I do it

Ann said...

Thanks. It's actually way easier than I ever thought it would be and a whole lot of fun

Ann said...

Thank you

Ann said...

Thanks.

Grace said...

Does that stuff cling to glass (ie: windows)? 'Cause if it does I would have a ball making stuff to put on my windows (I love window clings but I can't have them because - condo rules - Pah!)

Ann said...

There are different kinds of vinyl There is a removable one, a permanant one and an iron on one. I believe there is also a special one for making window clings.
Personally a no window cling rule is rather silly. I mean who doesn't love them and why would anyone else be bothered by them.

Connie said...

Wow!!! I am impressed :)

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Estupenda selección! Espero verte pronto por mi blog! Buenas noches! ♡♡♡

Rose said...

That is a great quote! From what I can see, it looks greaton the waterbottle.

Anonymous said...

THAT is AWESOME!!!!...:)jp

CheerfulMonk said...

Yay, Ann!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's really cute. So do you just buy plain water bottles someplace like Michael's?

Related Posts with Thumbnails