Tuesday, September 29, 2020

I just want to say...

 



I appreciated all your kind words the other day. I missed posting again yesterday because Sunday was just one of those days. My 9 hour day turned into an 11 hour day. Not only was it a long day but it got off to a rocky start. By the time I got home I had enough energy left to make myself something to eat and then head to the couch. It didn't take me long to fall asleep. I slept on and off until midnight then headed to bed. 
Monday morning I finally got to catch up with blog reading and emails. Oh and drink lots of coffee too. 

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I'm glad you are O.K. How long till you can retire?

crafty cat corner said...

I don't know how old you are Anne but working the hours that you do is enough to make anyone scratchy and down. Less hours would be good but I don't expect that is possible. Keep trucking the way time goes you'll soon have time on your hands. lol
Briony
x

Hootin Anni said...

We all care about you, and worry when you feel down & out. Work is probably an outlet for you ... but you CAN over-do. Any vacation time coming?

Kate said...

Those are long hours you work - no wonder you're 'dragging your arse'.

Rose said...

Eleven hours is just too long! At my age, I don't think I could do it.

Sandee said...

I hate those long days. Wipe you out for days. I so remember.

Love the video.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Martha said...

That's what friends are for! Sorry about the rough, long day yesterday. Hope today is a good one :)

Lin said...

Hang tough, Ann! Or just hang on the couch on the time off. You are working your butt off!

MadSnapper said...

PERFECT song!!!! thank you for being MY friend!!!!!!! love you and hang in there, this to shall pass. ha ha, if you believe that one...😜😜

The Feminine Energy said...

We all have down days, dear heart, and I'm glad you posted your "down-ness" so that we... your friends... could rally around you. That's what friends are for, you know. Much love headed your way~ Andrea xoxo

CheerfulMonk said...

Please know that we are thinking of, and rooting for, you even when you don't post. Take care!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

You take care....((HUGS))

Related Posts with Thumbnails