Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Easy peasy

I saw a video somewhere for a super easy treat holder. It called for double sided paper which I didn't have so I used 2 different patterned papers back to back. There was no glue involved in this just folding then I added some stickers


The size of the treat holder depends on what size square paper you start with. The two larger ones were a 6" square and smaller one was a 4" square. The small one holds one Hershey miniature candy bar nicely. In the bigger one I was able to fit a Reeses peanut butter cup and a couple of Hershey miniatures. 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Very cool! It looks like Origami. And I suppose it is!

CheerfulMonk said...

That's a great idea! So clever and friendly.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow...looks quite intricate and the outcome is just so clever.

The Feminine Energy said...

Awwwwww!!!!!! I love these, Ann! ~Andrea xoxo

MadSnapper said...

I bet your co-workers will love it I'm assuming it was for them but then again it could be for Presley. Have a good day I hope Halloween is not too crazy at work

Forsythia said...

Very resourceful to invent your own special paper.

Grace said...

I like the glittery glue-ons!

Martha said...

I love them, great job as always Ann!

Sandee said...

Cute. I see you're on a crafting run. Good for you.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Rose said...

Those are soooo cute!

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

finally catching up with reading blog posts, but not necessaily commenting

this looks like so much fun!

BeadedTail said...

I would love to get a treat holder like these! Cute, cute, cute!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those came out cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails