Monday, November 2, 2020

For a fall birthday

One of the girls at work had a birthday so I made her a card. I wasn't entirely happy with the stamping I did for the happy birthday on the front but it is what it is. If I had to do it over again I would put the words closer together 
You probably can't notice it from the picture but the cut and print file that I used for this card I covered with embossing ink and holographic embossing powder. It gives it a nice glimmery look. I also stamped the inside of the card

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It looks perfect to me; you are hard on yourself! But I guess that is part of what makes your crafts so awesome.

Hootin Anni said...

Great work in my opinion!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

another gift to remember!...:)jp

Grace said...

Ha, I made the picture bigger , I can see the glitter!

Forsythia said...

Your friend will treasure it.

Sandee said...

A beautiful card. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Martha said...

It sure looks perfect to me, it's beautiful!

MadSnapper said...

I am sitting here laughing because if I made her a card she was he laughing her head off. Your cars are always perfect to me

Pam said...

Awesome job....

Rose said...

I could see it all when I expanded the view..really nice! I think your friend will live it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's a great card and I love the saying on the inside.

The Feminine Energy said...

I love this card, Ann. I hope your friend at work is a "crafty person" and appreciated it. ~Andrea xoxo

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's very pretty! And handmade is so much better than anything at the store! I know she loved it!

Dian Wulandari said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails