Sunday, November 15, 2020

Her royal glitterness

Thursdays I work until 6 now. It pretty much sucks but it is what it is. When I got home from work this past Thursday there was an Amazon package waiting for me on my front porch. Oh what a surprise I had. This is the box that was inside the package. 
This is the note that was with the box. 
And finally this is what was inside the Box 
Just for fun here's another one of me Saturday morning. If I were an actual queen, my hair would probably be a little neater.
 
Now when I do my crafting I can wear my crown and everything will come out looking so much better because it has the royal touch

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You wear it well, it looks like it was made for you. How sweet of her!

MadSnapper said...

I love that first selfie, you look wonderful in your glittering crown. that is a beautiful crown, one of the prettiest I have seen... now when you go to all your HOLIDAY PARTIES you can wear a blue dress and your crown. maybe if someone reads this comment they will surpise you with a matching dress

MadSnapper said...

PS I think this is the best selfie you ever took. I LOVE IT and you look so happy and when Presley's head gets bigger she can dress up with it

Hootin Anni said...

The crown is so cool. But lovrd most of all is your beautiful smile!!!

Rose said...

You look gorgeous, Your Royal Highness! This has me smiling from ear to ear.

Forsythia said...

Modern queens are so busy they have no time for a daily visit from the Royal Hairdresser. You look great in your crown.

Grace said...

You look utterly grand!

Jeanette said...

That is a great gift and looks well on you!

Martha said...

Love the crown, it's so you! What a fun gift :)

jp@A Green Ridge said...

And Ann, it's just your size!!! So it was meant to be...a crown "fit for a Queen"...:)jp

CheerfulMonk said...

How incredibly sweet! You deserve it. 🌹

Grandma C said...

Lovely! I am looking forward to seeing what else you do with your beautiful crown.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it! It looks so nice on you. Remember Queen For a Day?

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

drop dead gorgeous - you are certainly going to have to wear that to craft - oh Queen Glitter

Related Posts with Thumbnails