Tuesday, November 10, 2020

working on cards

Saturday I was working on more Christmas cards. I've already shown you these but I've made some improvements since the first set of cards. I added glitter to the Bears Santa hat 
I used a white paint pen to add snow to the trees and then a little glitter to make it look more like snow 
The reindeer got glittery red noses 
And the gingerbread girls have glittery red buttons 
I only have a few more cards to make and then I'll be done. My only problem is that I ran out of the Plaid paper I was using on these. Now I have to find a suitable replacement for the last few

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love them!!

CheerfulMonk said...

The glitter adds a lot!

Hootin Anni said...

I love bling! The more glittery, the better.

Grace said...

Ah, my glitter queen! You have turned me into a glitter lover...these are glitter perfection

Kate said...

Love your cards, Ann! I hope the recipients know how lucky they are to receive one.

MadSnapper said...

They are looking better and better! Do you have a set number to make? As in you know who you're going to give them to

Rose said...

They sure are cute....I think the glitter really does add to them. But don't think I would have thought to do that myself.

Sandee said...

Nothing better than a homemade card. Beautiful.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and an extra treat for Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Forsythia said...

I love that tree. I'm a little alarmed that you are working on cards already. Is Christmas that close?

Martha said...

You sure do some beautiful work Ann, love them all!

The Feminine Energy said...

Awwww... that glitter absolutely makes it, Ann!! These cards are darling!! ~Andrea xoxo

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Sooooo flipping cute!...:)jp

Ann said...

Ginny, thanks

CheerfulMonk I thought so too

Anni, everything's better with bling

Grace, Ooh, I think I need a glittery crown...lol

Kate, thanks, maybe for a change I'll even get them out early this year

Sandee, I agree. I have one friend who sends out homemade cards every year and I love them

Cynthia, yes, it's closer than you think

Andrea, thanks. I have a glitter addiction

Connie said...

Cute, cute, and cute . . . love the happy little gingerbread man :)

Grandma C said...

Your cards are adorable. You keep me inspired to keep on creating.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute and the glitter looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails