Sunday, November 21, 2021

A fun day

So Amanda and I headed to the craft shows yesterday. The first one was just down the street from me at the Catholic Church. This show is one that we go to every year, it's small but it's always been nice. The last couple years however it seems to be dwindling in popularity. Neither one of us bought anything at that craft show. Next we headed to one that's been around for quite some time but I've never gone to. I've heard good things about it so we decided to check it out. It was way bigger and so many nice things. I purchased this towel for Amanda with the crochet topper on it. She liked it because it was made with a Pioneer Woman towel 
For myself I purchased this little cork reindeer ornament

 and this, which I thought was an excellent price at just $21.75. The base of it is a tree slice.

Afterwards, we went to Subway for lunch and then picked a couple things up at Walmart. Let me just say Walmart was a total Madhouse and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

11 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ginny said where she lives shoppers en masse too!! Love the cork deer & adore the snowman!!!

ashok said...

Wonderful!

MadSnapper said...

the snowman fits right in with all of your collection, really pretty. cute deer, I like Pioneer but none of the colors fit in my house. i look at the dishes but since my house is oppoite of pioneer homes and full of burgundy, will not work.. you know I love WM but only at 6 am if I forget something I never go after 9 am, once years ago i went on Sunday at 3 pm to return something. MADHOUSE... my son and his wife shop at 10 pm or used to

Rose said...

Both are so nice, as the towel for Amanda. But you have to admit that that reindeer is the ultimate in cuteness!

Jeanette said...

Those are cute crafts you bought! For some reason I haven't been to a craft show in years! I used to go to every one within driving distance so I guess I just got sick of them!

The Feminine Energy said...

Yes, the weekend before Thanksgiving... I'll bet Walmart WAS indeed a madhouse. Lots of cooks getting food for the meal on Thursday. Your treasures from the craft show are precious. I especially love that little reindeer ornament! :) ~Andrea xoxoxo

CheerfulMonk said...

I love your new treasures, and I'm glad you had a good time, except for WM. I hate crowds too.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love them ALL! I have a lot of Pioneer Woman things, and really like her. ALL the stroes here are a Madhouse! I've never seen it like this so early.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

great additions for your seasonal decor in your house...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That snowman is adorable! You found some cute things at the craft sale...I knew you would! I'll be staying away from Walmart for awhile! lol Hugs!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love what you purchased. Sounds like it was a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails