Monday, November 15, 2021

It was bound to happen.

It's getting to be that time of year when I knew we were going to get snow sooner or later. I was kind of hoping for MUCH later though. It started snowing yesterday afternoon while I was still at work. Not a lot of accumulation when I took these. This was when I first got home from work around 3:00pm. Looked kind of pretty on my forsythia that are a bit overgrown again.





Since I'm writing this Sunday night and scheduling it to post Monday morning, I have no idea at this point just how much snow we'll end up with. I think it's pretty safe to say that I will spend my day off hibernating.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yikes, it's too SOON! But you will get a good day of rest!

Hootin Anni said...

Oh, something not for me!! I watched the last few minutes of green bay packers game & the snow falling on the field...BRRRRR

MadSnapper said...

wow, isn't this early for snow? hope that is all you get, we woke up to 59 which is COLD for us. I am in my flannel gown and socks on feet. stay safe, play in your craft room. hope it is warm enough in there

Jeanette said...

I am not ready for this! I had to scrape the ice off of my car this morning! Ugh!

Rose said...

We had a skim, on the garages...but it was gone quickly. That was yesterday morn. I would hibernate today if I could...snow or no snow.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

None here yet, but think it is "being threatened." lol

🍂 🔥 🍂

Monika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandee said...

Yes, it was bound to happen and I'm so happy you're off today on the first snow day. Better than having to go to work in the snow. I'm not a fan either.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I hope this is just a fluke and warm weather will come back.

Forsythia said...

If you're from northwestern PA, you've known it to snow as early as Halloween. Snow Days are the best (if you get to stay home.)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Oh my, not already. It does however look pretty.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

It's been a long long time since I had a residence where snow "just arrived" my long time ago was in the UK in the 1960s. Here where I live in NZ, snow isn't part of the landscape at any time of the year...heavy frosts, fogs but no snow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails