Saturday, November 6, 2021

So Thursday I came home from work and had a crash and burn kind of day. After making myself some dinner I laid on the couch and fell asleep. When I woke up I got as far as thinking about doing a post but didn't get any further with it. 
Friday when I came home from work I had much more energy. I did some laundry, got the house cleaned up, and then made myself some dinner. I almost forgot to do a post again. Quite honestly, this isn't much of a post but it's better than nothing, I suppose.
 Today I will be going out in search of shoes since my trip on Monday was a total waste of time. 

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Let us see the shoes you get. This is a good post, as I know you are alright, just exhausted. Well, not JUST for sure.

CheerfulMonk said...

Take care and good luck finding shoes you like.

Hootin Anni said...

Good luck!!

CrystalChick said...

Good luck shoe shopping!!

Rose said...

I hope you find something! I need to go shoe shopping myself and dread it so bad. And it is just for everyday shoes.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

You get A for Effort!!!!!!!!!!! -smile-

Good luck on the shoes!!!!!

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I hope your find some shoes. You take care.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

I know you like to post a daily update - but crash and burn happens - I've had a few days of similar crash and burn! All kinds of things got to me - some were supposed to be good, and they were but afterwards mental meltdown which then led to my internal issues deciding to remind me. Today Sunday (NZ) the sun is out, makes a heap of difference AND I've made myself do somethings...

The Feminine Energy said...

That's ok, Ann... sometimes it's just not a posting-sort of day. You are missed but we understand. Did you ever try that link I sent you, for some shoes for the wedding? Or maybe you don't do ordering from Amazon. Anyway, those shoes are the most comfortable ones I've ever had. Good luck in finding a pair that you like and work out well for you, kiddo. ~Andrea xoxoxo

MadSnapper said...

take photos in the shoe store of what you like and don't and can't wait to see what you find. i have forgotten, when is the wedding

Unknown said...

I really like your blog and you shared the whole idea very well. And beautifully written, read by the soul! Thanks for sharing. Automatic Clicker

កាលេងកីឡាភ្នាល់បាល់ Football Betting

Related Posts with Thumbnails