Sunday, November 7, 2021

shoe shopping

The day went better than expected. I didn't need to make nearly as many stops as I thought I would. I did have to go back to the Millcreek Mall though in order to find what I wanted. Amanda went with me and our first stop was at David's Bridal for her to return a pair of shoes that she bought and get the one she needed. Next stop was Designer Shoe Warehouse. I found one potential pair and then there was the very sparkly

and the slightly spikey.
 
The next stop was The Shoe Department and there I made my final choiceDon't let that heel fool you, these were actually quite comfortable. 

8 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Glad you finally got a pair!! They do look comfy.

Hootin Anni said...

That 2nd pair I wouldn't even consider. lol

Rose said...

Th pairvyou chose is so classy!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are gorgeous and it makes all the difference to be comfortable!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Glad you made a choice.

BUT!!!!!!!

Yes, they were comfortable for the few minutes, in the store.

I suggest you put them on and wear them, for the number of hours, you will be on your feet, at the whole wedding.

THEN decide.

✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨

Jeanette said...

Those are really nice! I'm glad you found some comfortable shoes!

MadSnapper said...

i like all three and when I was 18 i bought many pairs of shoes just like the sparkling but not sparkles. i had them in every color they came in. and i would have worn the second and yours. now in old age could not wear yours, i cant walk in anything but flats, does the front of yours have a thick sole in the front? i can't tell. those type the heel is not as high as these look. I like them a lot, have fun

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They look very pretty. I think you made a very good choice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails