Thursday, November 18, 2021

Blog comments.

 Today I'm just going to mention some blog comments.

Starting with Sundays post with my new hair cut and snazzy fall leggings. I want to thank all of you for all the wonderful compliments. You brightened my day. I was especially surprised by Andrea's comment saying I never told you I was 30 years old. I knew there was a reason I liked her.

Monday I appreciated all the sympathetic comments regarding the snow. Sandra asked if it was early to be getting snow but Cynthia pointed out in her comment that if you know Northwestern Pennsylvania then you know it can snow as early as Halloween.

Tuesday I posted the cake topper I made for Amanda's cake. Sandra and Andrea asked if I was going to decorate it and how. Well yes, I am decorating the cake and Amanda has asked for fall colored flowers and maybe a few little pumpkins.

And that will just about wrap things up for the day.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH, I hope you post the wedding cake!! I can't wait to see how you do it!!!

Hootin Anni said...

The cake will be awesome, I know.

MadSnapper said...

waiting to see the cake and the dress and shoes ON your body. be sure to get photos because I can't wait to see it all. you know Ginny and I want to know details details

The Feminine Energy said...

:-D :-D XOXOXO ~Andrea

Rose said...

You mean you aren't 30 yrs old? Lol. I will enjoy seeing her cake, too.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Oh yes, show the cake!

Mmmm, I missed to topper! Ohpoooooooooo. Will look back..

Beside a babbling brook... said...

For some reason, I can not post under the topper.

So I say here.

PRECIOUS!!!!!

jp@A Green Ridge said...

The cake is going to be gorgeous as long as you're doing it!!!...jp

Carol said...

Aren't online friends some of the best? I always enjoy reading the comments that have been left by each of you on any post that I manage to get on these days.

Ida said...

I had to go back through post I missed so I could see your new hair cut. - We haven't had snow here in town (yet) but it's been in the nearby mountains for about a week now. I dread winter.

Sandee said...

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann.

Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

CheerfulMonk said...

We're looking forward to seeing pictures of the cake and you in all your finery. 😊❤️

DeniseinVA said...

I always enjoy reading comments from blogging friends. Thanks for sharing yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails