Monday, February 14, 2022

Happy Valentine's Day

Because I love each and every one of you who visit me here each day I got you some flowers for Valentine's Day.
I'll let you decide which color you like best.
 

Not only is today Valentines Day but it also would have been my dads 99th birthday. Maybe that's what made me go down the cookie aisle the other day and see those cookies. 

To answer a few questions from yesterdays post:
Ginny asked where he bought his cookies. Back then the big grocery store chain in our area was Loblaws and that's where he always shopped.

Several of you asked if I bought those cookies. The answer is no I did not. Although back in the day I did eat my fair share of them, they really aren't my favorite. Not to mention I do not need to be eating any cookies. at all. I'm trying to get back on track with my eating. Buying cookies wouldn't have helped that effort.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gosh, I have never heard of that store. You are so faithful in your answers to us, I appreciate that! The flowers are beautiful! My favs are the peach and white.

CheerfulMonk said...

I too like the peach and the white best. Thank you!

CheerfulMonk said...

I forgot. Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️💕

MadSnapper said...

I like the first ones, that is the color in every room of my house. good job on not buying the cookies. Happy Valentines day and thanks for the flowers

Donna said...

....Thanks for the PINK flowers...lolol...but I now want COOKIES!!
hughugs
Donna

Sandee said...

Thank you for the beautiful flowers. They are most beautiful.

I did see your post on the cookies, but I try not to blog much on the weekends.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Happy Valentine's Day. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Rose said...

You are stronger than me.. I EA oukd have had th ok have some just for memory's sake.

Hootin Anni said...

Thanks for the flowers. Hope you have a great day Ann!

susan q said...

there was a Loblaws in my SW PA town. oh the memories before the internet and social media. thanks for sharing!

The Feminine Energy said...

Love you too, Ann, and Happy Valentine's Day to you as well. Thank you for the flowers. I can't pick a favorite so I'm claiming all of them! Happy Heavenly 99th Birthday to your daddy as well. He must have been a sweet man to have been born on Valentine's Day. :) ~Andrea xoxoxo

Beside a babbling brook... said...

I'll take the first bunch please. -smile-

Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Around here, it's just a day. I can't eat chocolate and we are allergic to flowers in the house. LOL

❓📕❓📕❓📕❓

Jeanette said...

Thanks for the flowers! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

betty said...

Those peach color ones look lovely so I took a few. Thank you! When we were at the store on Saturday and I saw all the flowers I wondered how many would be left by this evening. Have a great day!

Betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Thank you for the flowers. Happy Heavenly Birthday to your Dad. Good for you not buying the cookies. I know that I'm trying to make a lot of changes in what I'm eating these days. Happy Valentine's Day!

Grandma C said...

Lovely flowers! Happy Valentines Day to you also.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

belated happy valentines day - I will have to look back on the "cookie" post - but love the flowers...

Related Posts with Thumbnails