Tuesday, February 1, 2022

It came to me through Facebook

 I was wondering what I would use for a post today. I had no idea. I was hoping that maybe I would get crafty and I could show pictures of something I made. In the meantime I was scrolling through Facebook and started watching a video. The video ended and I scrolled on. Apparently I hadn't watched till the very end because the little window came up down in the right hand corner. Then the next video came up and it was a song I'd never heard before. I listened and then I listened again. Then I decided this had to be my post for the day.

A comforting thought for anyone who has ever lost a loved one.


10 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Very touching. In the hands that hold you now...poignant.

Rose said...

That is beautiful...

The Feminine Energy said...

Beautiful! I love Casting Crowns. Have you ever heard their song entitled "Praise You In This Storm"? That's a good one too. ~Andrea xoxo

Sandee said...

Big hugs to you today, Ann.

Have a fabulous day. Scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Not going to listen because I am trying to get a happy outlook...

But see, there is always something to blog about!

Gentle hugs
⛄ Half way between 🌺

Pam said...

Oh my gosh, that was so beautiful. Tears for sure. Thank you for sharing.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is a beautiful song. Thank you for sharing it.

betty said...

I had never heard this song before though I am familiar with Casting Crowns. It is beautiful! I bet it gets played at a lot of funerals and memorial services. Thanks for sharing it!

Betty

DeniseinVA said...

Love it Ann, thank you so much for sharing this amazing song.

Secondary Roads said...

Like other commenters, I like Casting Crowns, but hadn't heard this beautiful song before.

Related Posts with Thumbnails