Sunday, February 27, 2022

Just stuff

Pardon my absence yesterday. Friday night after I got home from work, I made myself some dinner and then it was nap time. Needless to say napping trumps blogging.
We're back to cold weather again. Saturday we started out with some sunshine but ended up with snow. At least it was better than Friday morning. When I went to leave for work I had to chip through a very thick layer of ice on my windshield.
I turned on my fake fireplace for a bit. No heat coming off of it but it looks kind of nice

Late morning I headed to Walmart to pick up a few things. Feeling lazy and not like cooking I decided to buy myself a pizza. I thought I would try this Philly steak PizzaIt was okay but nothing to write home about. Hopefully my day at work goes quick today

11 comments:

betty said...

I always enjoy a nap. I don't get them too often these days though. I understand why, but I never know why young ones fight naps so much. I welcome that time to sleep :) I've had a few pizzas from Wal-Mart and I have enjoyed them, but not this particular one. I hope your day at work is a good one indeed!

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

The pizza looks delicious. And your fireplace is really beautiful.

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you! ❤️

Hootin Anni said...

That ice chipping would make me want to curl up and go back to bed.

MadSnapper said...

oh nooooo on the icy windshield, I can relate to that because in Savannah there was ice on windshields a few times a winter and once I made the mistake of pouring warm water on it and it got much worse. hope spring springs soon.

Rose said...

Sleeping/napping trumps a lot of stuff in my book. We finally found a frozen pizza we like, and now Walmart never has it.

Jeanette said...

Always take the nap over everything! I've seen that Philly Steak pizza but have never tried it.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, the fireplace looks relaxing and that pizza looks like it was tasty.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Ice!

Bad!!!!

It looks good though....

Grandma C said...

I love the look of a fireplace fake or not. Yours is pretty.
I created a fake fireplace out of styrofoam blocks and painted it brick red for Christmas when I didn't have one and included hanging Santa boots. Thats how much I like fireplaces. lol

DeniseinVA said...

Glad the snow wasn't too bad, ice is bad enough. I love your fireplace! It looks cosey. The pizza looks great! I have a frozen one that I am taking out this week. I don't think it will be like the real thing though, but we can dress it up a bit with toppings. Have a great day Ann :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails