Friday, October 14, 2022

TGIF

 For some reason this has been an incredibly long week. I am so glad that it's finally Friday and I have a day off tomorrow. I have plans with Amanda for a fun day out.

As for yesterday's post, I have a few things to add. Just to clarify, this was the ex husbands name on the letter along with his wife. This didn't come in Wade's name. The other thing, I did actually speak to the ex. Amanda got a hold of him and had him call me. He did in fact refinance a loan he had to get a lower rate. How they had my address on this letter is still a bit of a mystery. Any way, should anything more come you can bet that I will be right back on the phone.

I've been meaning to call and make an appointment with the dentist. I've had this temporary denture for several months now and I think it might be time to go for the permanent one. I keep forgetting to make the call. Yesterday they called me to see if I might be ready. So now I have an appointment on Monday. 

Sunday I'll finally be doing that cake order that I made the star for. It'll be nice to get that out of the way. For some reason I'm just not looking forward to doing it. I think because it's a full sheet cake and I hate doing full sheet cakes.

Since today is simply random, I went to the archives and picked a totally random pictures. Does anyone remember when I was doing the index card art? This was one of them. They were rather fun to do.


Even the dog looks at me like I've lost my last marble.



14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I don't remember the index cards, but I must have seen them. Sounds like fun! But Gibbs has his suspicions...

CheerfulMonk said...

I love both of them. They're priceless. 😊

Hootin Anni said...

Lost marbles? I hear one echo as it's rolling down the empty hallway. *wink

Okay...why don't you like doing a FULL sheet cake?
Enjoy your day with Amanda.

Lori said...

It seemed like a long week for me as well. I'm SO glad it's Friday. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

MadSnapper said...

I do remember the Period Of Index Card Art! they were really good. so happy you have a date with your daughter, leave your check book home, ha ha, I remember the last outing. good luck with the dentist on Monday

Rose said...

Sounds like a fun day ahead! I dud not know you when you were doing index art...I love this!

Sandee said...

I remember the index cards, but I've been around for a lot of years. Beautiful and it made me chuckle.

I'm glad you did the right thing with the x-husband.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Jeanette said...

That index card saying is good advice! LOL! Have a wonderful fun day with Amanda tomorrow!

Sandi said...

Glad it was legit. It sounds like someone skipped the step where you ask, "Is this your current address?" Maybe you were in their system from twenty years ago.

Pam said...

Oh my gosh Gibbs....that look. I love it.

happyone said...

We weren't blogs friends yet when you did the index art but is sure looks like a fun idea.
The expression on Gibb's face is priceless!!
Enjoy your fun day out with Amanda tomorrow!!

betty said...

That index art looks interesting! Good luck with the cake!! Enjoy your time with Amanda tomorrow!

betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope you have a fun day with Amanda. Hope that bank stuff gets worked out. Glad you have the dentist appointment. Hope it goes well. Looking forward to seeing the cake. Love the meme you shared and it's always fun seeing Gibbs.

DeniseinVA said...

Your index card is very pretty and as for Gibbs, a cute and funny expression. He's adorable! Sorry you've had the frustration and hope your day will be a restful one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails