Monday, October 3, 2022

A little crafting

 Saturday I decided to do a little more crafting after I made that star for my cake order. This time the crafting was for personal use. Not sure what I'll do with this yet. Most likely give it away.

I purchased two of these jars from Dollar Tree.



When I bought them I had a slight idea of what I would do with them but nothing specific. Saturday I came up with one version. I have plans to do the other one a little different but haven't gotten to it yet.


It doesn't really show but the pumpkin on the side is a glitter vinyl. For the lid, I wrapped the side with a glitter ribbon then I took a small Dollar Tree pumpkin and wrapped it with jute twine and then up around the plastic stem. I glued that on to the top of the lid then added a little raffia bow. 

I thought this turned out pretty cute. It would either look nice just like this or would work well to hold candy. 

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is adorable!! And your attention to even the tiniest detal is something beautiful to behold! I would try to make this if I had the tools.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love things like that, thank you!

Anni said...

That would sell quickly at stores, I'm sure!!

Lori said...

That is adorable. You do amazing work!

Rose said...

That is just so cute....if I had room, I would love that to sit around.

Donna said...

Cute idea! You can never have too many candy jars, in this house, anyway!lol
hughugs
Donna

Jeanette said...

Wow! Just wrapping that little pumpkin made such a difference! I love it!

Sandee said...

So cute. You're ever so talented.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

betty said...

That is so cute!! With a Christmas theme, it would make great gifts for teachers from students, filled with wrapped candy and the like!!

betty

DeniseinVA said...

Great job on this, festive and pretty!

happyone said...

I like it - looks really nice!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That jar came out so cute. You are very talented.

Related Posts with Thumbnails