Saturday, January 21, 2023

I'm late

 Normally this would have published at 12:30, but I didn't feel like going anywhere near the computer yesterday. Besides I'm really just winging this right now because I have nothing to post.

I haven't gone near the room I'm working on decluttering in 2 days. I really need to get myself going and get back in there.

Yesterday was a long and boring day at work. I was done with all my work by noon. I found enough stuff to keep me busy until 2:00 and finally decided to just leave. I only had an hour left but just didn't feel like trying to find anything else to do.

I did a Walmart run after work. Friday I started a list on my phone but never finished it. I picked up everything that was on the list, a couple things that I thought of while I was there but still on my way home I suddenly thought "darn, I should have gotten that".

That brings us to today. It's cold and white outside. I plan on doing the laundry and visiting all of you. Other than that it'll be a whole lot of just chilling out.

12 comments:

Donna said...

You need a Wingman! I'd certainly be your's if I lived there... Look up an old friend and go have lunch somewhere...get out for fun, not work.
Stay warm up there friend!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

I worked half a day yesterday because I was just ready to be done with the work week. I hope you have a cozy Saturday!!

Rose said...

Just chilling sounds like fun...Roger had drs appt yesterday and I did not do any decluttering either.

MadSnapper said...

I am thinking you might be in the winter doldrums! gray days, snow, rain, cold . but then I am in Flordia and finding it hard to make myself do things. I start something and 2 days later it is no finished, just like you are doing.. my get up and go is gone. I do have things to post but only because of the silly insta-toon app.

Hootin Anni said...

I'm doing laundry also! I actually got a couple of posts done & scheduled to post at later dates! Maybe I will make a pie today...'cause it's gloomy & gray outdoors here too.

Liz Hinds said...

That sounds like a good way to spend the rest of the day.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I checked in at 12:30, and hoped you had been napping. Glad to hear it was nothing wrong.

CrystalChick said...

Always love a visit... I'll heat water for tea. Green? Black? Mint? Lavender? Berry? I don't drink it a lot so there is plenty. Haha!
Some days are just great for chilling out!! Enjoy. :)
~Mary

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you for leaving work early... I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. Stay cozy and warm and try to find some low-energy things to enjoy. ❤️

happyone said...

I didn't have much going on today either.

DeniseinVA said...

If I have a break, it always takes me a while to get back to it. You’re so busy, you deserve a break. Glad you were able to get off work. Hope you get some sunshine soon. Dreary days have their effects on us for sure.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Not fun to be bored at work.
I get mad at myself when I forget something at the store and it is usually on my list!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails