Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Nothing.

 It's a slow blog day so this post is about nothing.

As an American, it makes me so sad to see that nothing is made in USA anymore. I just bought this new TV and it says "Built-in Antenna." I don't even know where that is.


My mother always told me that there's nothing worse than running with scissors. Now that I'm older, I realize there's one worse thing: scissoring with the runs.


I just discovered that the word "nothing" is a palindrome... Backwards it spells "gnihton", which also means nothing.


Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.




12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I love these, you really found puns that are totally on point with your subject!

DeniseinVA said...

These are fun, and my day is starting off with a smile. Thank you Ann :)

CheerfulMonk said...

πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Hootin Anni said...

I've got nothing to comment about.

Donna said...

Oh for heaven's sake! Everybody knows where Antenna is...smh...Lolol
These were fun!
hughug
Donna

MadSnapper said...

I am embarassed to say this, but when I read the first one, I thought WHAT? the 2nd time I read it I started laughing and each one I read I laughed MORE.. Nothing is Funny, really it is. I love these and the laughter they gave me.You are good at nothing. In fact you are great at nothing. Your nothing makes me laugh.

Carol said...

Thanks for the laughs this morning. It is a snowy day here as well.

Hootin Anni said...

I had to come back and read these to Bud. We both got a kick out of 'em.

Pam said...

Yep, I have the resting before I get tired down to a science!

Sandee said...

Well done. You made me smile.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

Your post about nothing made me laugh about nothing. :)

Rose said...

Oh, gosh, I have git to remember that about laziness...

Related Posts with Thumbnails