Wednesday, January 18, 2023

work in progress

I thought I would pull something out of my work in progress box to show you what I'm working on. I have three cards that I'm in the process to making and one of them is for Presley's birthday. I started by printing and cutting two of this birthday cake image.


Since the original image only had three candles and Presley is turning five I cut two candles off of one of the images and then glued them on to the other. From there I fancied it up a bit with some glitter pens.


 I also cut the number five three times from White card stock. I glued all the layers together and then used markers to color it.

Now all that's left to do is to put it all together on a card.

16 comments:

Donna said...

What a cute card! You got fancy with that intricate swirling with the glue pen! Pretty!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

Very cute!!

Hootin Anni said...

Perfection. I can't believe she is 5 already!!!

MadSnapper said...

i like glitter and would love to play with a glue pen.. I agree with Annie, how can she be FIVE? wow, talk about time on fast forward... she will love it. can't wait to see the finished card

CrystalChick said...

She's going to love that card! Wow, Presley is 5 already.

Grace said...

Love your cards! (Thank you so much 💜)

Sandee said...

Nothing better than a homemade card. It's going to be beautiful.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

The Happy Whisk said...

I love the glitter. This looks like a fun project. Five oh my gosh, what a fun age.

Ginny Hartzler said...

The glitter makes all the difference! I can't wait to see the finished card!

Liz Hinds said...

Ingenious. There's no such thing as too much glitter.

happyone said...

I like the card - you did a great job.

Rose said...

This is going to be a cute card!

CheerfulMonk said...

That's cute! How did she get to be 5 already?!

DeniseinVA said...

It's lovely Anni, I would keep that card forever!

Jeanette said...

That is a cute card!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is so cute and she will love the sparkles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails