Monday, January 23, 2023

Using what I've got

The other day at work the boss's son, aka the new boss, said to me "you need to start monitoring my credit card usage on the lottery machine". Yes, he loves to play the lottery. As a bit of a gag gift I took a water bottle that I had purchased a long time ago. These were selling really cheap at Walmart and I kept buying them for some reason.  I guess I thought I was going to gift everyone a water bottle. 

I used my cricut to cut the problem gambling helpline number then I put it on the bottle.
We have a bag sitting next to the lottery machine for people to throw away their losing lottery tickets. I'm thinking of grabbing a bunch of those and cutting them into little squares and then filling the bottle with them. It's either that or maybe some hard candy. I haven't decided that yet. 

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a cute and funny idea!!! Your imagination always tickles me.

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a cute gift. It should put a smile on his face.

Mersad said...

That's a great idea. Very creative.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Hootin Anni said...

How 'bout both losing tickets AND hard candy?

Grace said...

What a hoot!

MadSnapper said...

I love it! the idea and the beautiful bottle. I think the tickets inside are a good idea..thanks for the giggle start to my morning

Donna said...

Lolol...but you know? Some people? May need a tiny reminder not to get carried away. We know a man who gambled away over two million dollars while sitting in his recliner...It was the couple's life savings...needless to say, divorce was in their future.
He is now in a nursing home and she remarried and moved to Hawaii.
I guess everything really Does happen for a reason!
Love the bottle idea with cut up tickets...
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

You are so creative. What a super cute idea!!

Rose said...

That's a great idea. You should put the lottery tickets in it, and then have another, or something sitting beside it that says for every dollar gambled, put another dollar here...

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's a cute idea! I like the lottery tickets idea!

Jeanette said...

Very clever! I say go for the candy. He'll probably have enough of his own losing lottery tickets to fill it soon enough!

Sandee said...

Love it and so will your boss.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

That's a great idea. I'd put the cut up lottery tickets in the bottle. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That came out really nice. What a cute idea.

Ida said...

That was a clever idea. I like the lottery scratch tickets. Sometimes I actually win decent off of them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails