Monday, July 1, 2024

Hydrangea update.

 I posted earlier about my hydrangea and how full of blossoms it was. This post is to show where they were on Monday 6/24. These just make me happy. 






I can still picture the day my dad planted this for me. It was originally just the one bush on the left. When the guy who mows for me did some work on my front yard for me, they had somehow moved a second plant next to it.  That second one has come a long way this year. The smaller of the two is pretty much all pink but the larger one has pink and blue

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are gorgeous!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

They're beautiful! And the association with your dad means so much.

MadSnapper said...

I am glad you showed the whole bush. they really are beautiful bushes. daddy let Mama's grow and rarely cut them back. being in the hot south, they were tall to about 3 feet from the roof. hers were all blue. I like having the pink and blue. the flowers are gorgeous

Rose said...

Wow! They are gorgeous!

Lori said...

They are gorgeous. Even more special because your Dad started them. That's a great memory to have.

Pam said...

My FAVORITE, esp the purple tint ones. For the first time in over 30 yrs, I don't have any but that will change next yr. Very pretty.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I've had a few hydrangea bushes for years and usually get about 10 blooms per season. This year my bushes are covered with tons of blooms !! What's happening??

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann they are lovely. For the first time this year have a pink one blooming and hopefully the dusty strawberry that blooms later will give me color. Enjoy your week and have a happy 4th - Hugs!

Sandee said...

So pretty. I love the colors.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. A big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They look beautiful!

happyone said...

They are such beautifully huge flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails