Sunday, July 7, 2024

Another purchase

 I recently ordered an inexpensive rag rug for the basement. When it came, I unrolled it in the living room and  got the bright idea to see what it would look like there. I've also been wanting to replace the living room rugs for a long time. Well once I got the old rug out of the way and the new one down, I decided that i really liked the look. 


Here is what the old rug looked like


The new rug is smaller but I love the look of it. Of course then I had to also replace the runner and small area rug that were in the living room.





12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It really matches your couch! And it is colorful without being too wild. I also like the fringe!

CheerfulMonk said...

It looks so much better now!

MadSnapper said...

its a total make over and I really like it.. your old rug is like my rug. probably about the same age. we got it in 2003 or there about. nothing wrong with it except I would like a different style. it was bought to go with the old sofa and now the new sofa is old. it was bought in 2005
Can you use the old one in the Ann Cave? or did it go to the curb

Rose said...

I love the look, too. Funny how something like that can change the look so much as well as give so much joy.

Lori said...

It looks really nice. Funny how simple changes can make such a big difference.

Katerinas Blog said...

I love the changes, it's perfect!
Have a nice week Anne🧡

Grace said...

You went from fuddy-duddy to fun. Yay! The rugs brighten the room and yes, complement your sofa beautifully. Great choice. (Some kind of anti-slip padding or tape on them please.)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I agree, the new rug looks great! I love the colors.

HappyK said...

I like your new rugs but really like the old one too.

Lin said...

Love the new rugs! I think it brightens the room

Donna said...

Love them! Pulled the whole room together!
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

You chose well, it all goes together so nicely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails