Sunday, July 21, 2024

Things you've already seen

 Today is all things I've already posted about but thought I would do a little update.

First is the window clings I made. They are now decorating my kitchen window. Thankfully you can't tell in the picture how dirty my window is.


Next up is the planters that have been placed down the main street in town. These were made by the high school. While I was covering a break the one day I took another picture because now the lilies have bloomed.


I couldn't help taking yet another picture of my hydrangea. They are just so impressive this year. The one day I saw the guy across the street walking down the sidewalk with his little ones. He stopped to point out the flowers on my hydrangea.


And finally, the lilac bush that Amanda gave me is still alive. 



10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The Hydrangeas are gorgeous! Abundant, and at least four colors!!! And the clings make the window so much more cheerful to look out of.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you for the update. That’s neat the fellow pointed out your hydrangeas to his children. ❤️

MadSnapper said...

you have a beautiful view out your kitchen window. Mine faces our living room, the sink I mean and I do see out the living room window but not like this. my cousin built her house with sink in the corner and put two windows like yours touching in the corner. she has a 180 degree view of woods and trees.
they hydrangeas are stunning this year and I have heard others talk about how well theirs are doing this year. they must like the climate change.

Rose said...

Love, love, love the hydrangea....and would love to have a lilac.

Liz Hinds said...

A very pretty round-up. I only grew to like hydrangea in recent years but love them now. Yours are beautiful.

Liz Hinds said...

A very pretty round-up. I only came to enjoy hydrangeas recently. Yours are beautiful.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The window looks cute. The boxes in town are so nice. Your Hydrangea are awesome! So happy to hear that the lilac bush is still alive. Enjoy your day!

HappyK said...

Window looks great and the blooms are beautiful.
Nice to see the update.

DeniseinVA said...

All enjoyable, how very nice to notice the dad pointing out your hydrangeas. They are beautiful and looking forward to seeing Amanda's lilacs thrive. The decals make a pretty decoration and the town's flowers would brighten the streets up. I always appreciate the extra effort to pretty-fi a town, and extra nice with these planters being made by the local high school.

Pam said...

I LOVE Hydrangea bushes. Next yr, I plan on putting several out.I have an area next to the driveway that separates mine and the neighbors yard that has trees lined down and past my shed, it is partly sunny but mostly shady and Hydrangea would grow great there. Love your window, you did a really great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails