Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Out my front window.

 You just never know what you might see when you look out the window.

One day I spotted this truck parked in front of my house. One of the houses across the street was having a birthday party for their daughter. I'm assuming they rented a bounce house or whatever you call those things.


Crazy monkey, go bananas


Sometimes it's wildlife I spot when I look out the window. I opened the blinds in the Ann cave the one day and there sitting near my car was a rabbit. I grabbed the phone real quick in hopes of getting a few pictures. This guy was frozen in place while I snapped.






12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They usually freeze as a defense. That makes for good photography!!

MadSnapper said...

wow, view from the cave, our bunnies are a lot smaller than PA bunnies, so says the man on the sofa with me. this one is so cute... I have never seen a truck deliver the bounce house next door, and the one this year was the 3rd one.. nice capture of the truck

Rose said...

That bunny looks huge...there was one here that was so big compared to.the others.

DeniseinVA said...

You saw some interesting sights. That rabbit looks huge!

Lori said...

Love the bunny pictures. We see a lot of them in our yard too. Binx is notorious for spending hours watching everything out the window. lol

aniceplaceinthesun.blogspot.com said...

-Laughing- Love this post, and I'm glad you shot such great photos of the Rabbit,

Sandee said...

You never know what you'll see when you open the shutters/blinds.

Love the rabbit. How fun.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debbie Nolan said...

Ah Ann what wonderful pics of the cute bunny. They are such sweet animals. Hope you are enjoying the last of July. Hugs!

Liz Hinds said...

That looks like a big rabbit!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute bunny. We haven't had bunnies in our yard for a few years now. We mainly look out our back window. There are bedrooms at the front of our house.

HappyK said...

You got a great picture of the rabbit.
Kids parties have really changed from the days you just had cake and ice cream and played pin the tail on the donkey! :)

CheerfulMonk said...

That’s a neat window! I love the bunny. ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails