Saturday, October 12, 2024

Just miscellaneous stuff

 Today I'm cleaning out the folder of blog pictures and doing a miscellaneous stuff post.


A recent cake that I did. This was ordered by the local senior center. They do a cake to celebrate all the birthdays in the month. They asked for fall colors.


Found these growing under my deck. They remind me of daisies so I liked them.



If you follow me on Facebook you may have already seen this. I wasn't going to post it here but Amanda asked if I was going to so I thought I would. I came across this reel one night when I was up later than usual and I couldn't stop laughing. I sent it to Amanda in a text and told her how funny I thought it was but it may have just been because I was so tired. I watched it again the next morning and I was laughing hysterically again. I guess it just tickled my immature side. What can I say. That's just the kind of sense of humor I have.

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails