Saturday, October 5, 2024

The Substitute

Guess who's absent from the blog today? Did you guess Ann? Well then you guessed correctly. I don't often take over blogging duties but someone really dropped the ball and I had to step in.



A certain person neglected to inform all of you wonderful people that I had an appointment at the groomers. I went back on September 14th. My friends at Paws and Claws made me look quite handsome. You would have thought it would have been worthy of a mention. Then again she didn't even bother to give me extra treats.

I am a man of few barks so I don't have much to tell you. I'll just give you another picture of me because I know you all can appreciate my cuteness.


1 comment:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Gibbs! Before I even read anything, I could tell you had been at the groomer's! You are a handsome boy indeed! I am thinking that Mom should give you one day a week to bark your mind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails