These days I don't spend any time at the fair but there is one thing I won't miss and that's the parade. It goes right by my house so how could I not go out and watch it.
I didn't take as many pictures this year as I usually do but here are a few highlights.
I used to work with the guy carrying the American flag
Rain was in the forecast for the day and thankfully it held off for the parade. It did sprinkle a little at the end but nothing that made us run for cover.
19 comments:
How could you not watch that going loudly right past your house! LOL! :)
The clown is rather frightening. But I love the band's yellow shirts and gorgeous flags. What is the big black thing hanging off of the white truck?
A long time ago I watched a parade from my front porch. I wouldn’t miss a parade either, if it went by my house!
How cool to have it pass right by your house. I like the 70s inspired one with the flowers and peace signs!
So neat that it passes in front of your house. One of the things that excited me when we bought our home is that it is in the middle of town and the parades all used to come down main street. These are the kinds of things that I enjoy about Fall. What fun Ann...thanks for sharing photos..
Ah Ann who doesn't love a parade? So glad you had front row seat and no rain to enjoy it! Happy first day of Fall!
I never have been a biggie on fairs but I did attend the Wilson Co one because it was always labeled the best in TN. I used to love to go and just walk around with my camera
I love it that you have a front row seat. How fun.
Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to handsome Gibbs. ♥
That’s a really nice parade.
How nice that the parade goes right by your house.
I do love a marching band and horses and OMDs that was a big St. Bernard too
running late today it was gym, hair cuts and errands
Hugs Cecilia
There is nothing like a Small Town Parade. I love the feel and how everybody seems to enjoy doing it.
Thanks for sharing.
Sue
Wow, can't get closer than this, Ann! Thank you for sharing!
I love a good parade and I love the fair
How cool - and you HAD to watch it.
That is so neat it goes right by your house!
You have the perfect seat every year! Our Fall Festival is this coming weekend. I'm glad it finally feels a little bit like Fall now.
I love that the parade passes your house. I haven't seen a parade in years! Enjoy your weekend.
I was here
Post a Comment